- Pipelines define a sequence of processors that implement a function
- Each processor in a pipeline contains a method named Process() that accepts a single argument and returns void.
- A processor can abort the pipeline, preventing Sitecore from invoking subsequent processors.
- The type of the argument to the Process() method may be of a type specific to the pipeline or the default Sitecore.Pipelines.PipelineArgs.
- To create a pipeline processor, create a class that implements a method named Process() with the same signature as the other processors in the pipeline.
- Your processor can inherit from an existing processor, and you can add, remove, replace and rearrange processors in the pipelines to suit your requirements.
Thursday, 28 August 2014
Very Basic Points for Pipeline & Processors
Getting Started with Solr · Features o Hit highlighting o Auto correction o Faceted Search o Multi lan...
Getting Error :: Required license is missing: Runtime Description: An unhandled exception occurred ...Please check the <setting name = "LicenseFile" value = "$(dataFolder)/license.xml" /> Data folder path s...
The maximum length of an item name is configurable and by default it is set as 100. <!-- MAX ITEM NAME Specifies t...
What is ShowCase for Sitecore Experience Accelerator.? What Habitat is for Helix; Showcase is for Sitecore Experience Accelerator. The ...