- Pipelines define a sequence of processors that implement a function
- Each processor in a pipeline contains a method named Process() that accepts a single argument and returns void.
- A processor can abort the pipeline, preventing Sitecore from invoking subsequent processors.
- The type of the argument to the Process() method may be of a type specific to the pipeline or the default Sitecore.Pipelines.PipelineArgs.
- To create a pipeline processor, create a class that implements a method named Process() with the same signature as the other processors in the pipeline.
- Your processor can inherit from an existing processor, and you can add, remove, replace and rearrange processors in the pipelines to suit your requirements.
Thursday, 28 August 2014
Very Basic Points for Pipeline & Processors
Getting Started with Solr · Features o Hit highlighting o Auto correction o Faceted Search o Multi lan...
<setting name="Indexing.Enabled" value="false" /> Sitecore.Configuration.Settings.Indexing.Enabled = false ; ...
Sitecore Experience Accelerator :: Restrict the Search Result only for Given Template :: Search Result ComponentIn case you are in love in SXA and using the Search result component in order to display the result. Here are quick notes before you star...
How to fix the “Failed to compare two elements in the array” error while installing Sitecore Package.This fine morning I was installing a given Sitecore Package from one environment to other. During installation, I encountered the Error “T...